Born on the 30th of Jan? Let's take the day off today :-)

Is it anyone else's birthday today? I thought I would be miserable as the two threes next to each other don't sound good, but I am soooo happy :-). I won't do any work today (and probably tomorrow).

F

Happy birthday, hope you have a great day.

J

Happy birthday!

Take the week off; it's only once a year.

I've got a big meeting with my sponsors the day after my birthday, so I won't be doing much celebrating on the day itself

Thank you fluffymonster. Juno, I hope you can move your meeting to another day. When is your birthday? Make sure you write to the forum on the day, so we can wish you a happy birthday.

N

Happy birthday!

yaaay! thank you

G

Happy birthday

J

Thanks 404; no till March, but don't worry. I shouldn't have grumped in your birthday thread. To make up for it:

J

Hmm, 33 - according to my Chinese wall calendar (came free with my sweet and sour prawns in December) you're a Tiger: "Couragous, candid and sensitive. Look to the Horse and Dog for happiness. Beware of the Monkey". So there.

P

Happy birthday 404. Its nice to hear from you. I hope you have a lovely day. Its good to see there is someone older than me on here
(don't worry there is only 1/2 a year between us & 30's rule).

Have a great time & relax.

F

Glad you said that Pea as I am about to be 30 next week and I am a bit scared to say goodbye to my 20s!

H

Oooh 404, you are back! Yay happy birthday

Oh no, I'm a monkey so you should beware of me

H

Juno, who should I beware of?

J

H: "You are very intelligent and able to influence people. An enthusiastic achiever, you are easily discouraged and confused (sounds like me, actually). Avoid Tigers. Seek a Dragon or a Rat".

I'm a dragon, so we could be confused and discouraged together.

A

how about rooster?