broke....... any money making ideas.....

P

Hmmm...username R sounds suspiciously like H has chosen her new name.

H

lol piglet, thats not me!

R

I am definitely myself.

Unfortunately, all my "making money" ideas focus on 1. my basement and 2. a very, very good printer

That's why I think I'll stick to being happy and not giving any other advices

welcome to the forum R (unless you are someone we know who recently changed his name). Why a very good printer?

I used to repair old photographs for extra cash during my 1st degree. That was the best money making project I ever had. A photography studio used to introduce me to their clients for the retouching jobs they couldn't do themselves at the studio, and I would get paid for making old photographs look new again. Once I made a whole photograph from a a very old half one; the client cried because this was the only photo of his father who died when he was young, and now it was great to see him for the first time

J

You can fill out surveys through this link. You don't get paid much for each one but it soon mounts up and it doesn't take long:

http://www.yougov.com/users/registrationintro_ref.asp?refid=499037&jID=3&sID=1

I got about £100 last year which paid for a holiday

R

Oh, yes, I would have forgotten: welcome everybody. I haven't changed my name since my birth. I simply sneaked to that forum in such a manner that nobody noticed :P

And yes, good printer is crucial. That's cause the salesman in my grocery has an eagle eye and he would immediately recognised carelessly forged money.

Seriously - only easy and legal way of earning some money I can think of is ebay. Hah, but nobody told that it should be easy...

G

I had a 'money making' idea re academia. A twist on the essay writing industry, but back a step. A business that undertakes all the research for students and presents it in a comprehensible manner that they can then go and write a decent essay.

J

As a postgrad I've done numerous jobs and cashback/survey sites. Most take too long to build up any cash. Treasure Trooper is probably the best though. I've made about $30 in five days doing free cashback offers. Hope this helps someone.

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/269933