Moderator help required please

P

======= Date Modified 02 Jan 2012 01:11:53 =======
Hi Mods or any other webwise person on the PG Forum- it is PJLU here (Happy new year btw),
I recently had to change my email address due to scammer and lost a whole heap of contacts, etc. Now when I try to use my old password (the stored one on my work and home computers) for the Post Graduate Forum, it won't let me in. But if I use the change password option, the new password is sent to my old (discarded) email account (the one that was hacked by a scammer and is now shut down).

I've had to create a new username and password to get back in. Is it possible to combine my accounts, pass my stars onto my new account (yes I really am that vain!!!:-):$) or to change my email address so that I can go back to being pjlu again.

Thanks in advance for advice and sorry if I am missing something that is really obvious-but I tried both options on your login help and neither will let me in. Cheers folks...

H

Hi PJLU/PenL,

If you check your new email you should find a new password for your PJLU account. We have disabled your new PenL account.

Let us know if you have any further problems! :-)

Holly
PGF Team

Thanks Holly! Very much appreciated:-)