Morning tea/ coffee/ coke?

R

Just wondering what you start your day with??
Me: coke.

P

Tea...and WeetBix!

P

A good cup of spanish or turkish coffee - never instant (eugh! ).
At the moment I am fixated on wheatgerm bread & peanut butter for breakie - but it goes in cycles. As winter is coming, I'll be onto the porrige soon.

C

Juice

H

Always a nice cup of coffee. Myself and a friend have a theory that it helps keep you regular too! First sip of a strong coffee and there's certainly movement! Anyone else agree?

J

Well, I have my first sip of strong coffee in my supervisor's office, so it would be rather embarrassing if your theory was true in my case.

F

Usually fruit juice, or if it is cold hot apple or tea.

J

Actually talking of starting the day, I like to go out and feed the birds in the garden. Their chirpy little faces sitting waiting in the trees cheer me up no end. Course most of the food gets eaten by the bloody squirrel.

J

an empty stomach :(

K

Today I had a cappucino and muesli from Monmouth Coffee at Borough Market because it's my boyfriend's birthday. It was great!

D

herbal tea for me whilst I wonder around dazed, confused and wishing I was still in bed!

P

HappyDays, my sister will be relieved to hear that coffee has that effect on you! She always thinks there is something wrong with her digestive tract where coffee at one end causes action at the other. I will pass on the good news that she is not alone!

C

Nowt better than a nice greem tea. With a pint glass of water. A vitamin tablet and a nice substantial cereal bowl (blue) of bran flakes with sultanas (and added nuts...mmm)