Passed viva - wahoo!

M

Congratulations - I'm delighted for you! :-) Sounds like a perfect viva too, well done. xx

S

hi Bilbo!!!! congratulations!
I am happy for you
love
satchi

L

Bilbo, this is brilliant news, congratulations! :-)
I hope this does not mean we won't be seeing you anymore on the postgrad forum :p

A

ah Bilbo that's brilliant!! I'm so pleased for you, you worked so so hard! Enjoy that easter egg and champagne, I'll be thinking of you when I'm tucking into my egg on Sunday! (up)

M

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's such good news! Very happy for you. x

WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEEE

Dr. Bilbo! That's amazing news. 8-) well done so much. I hope you stick around here a bit too. (up)

P

Fantastic news! You are an inspiration Bilbo :)

S

Yes, HOOORRAAAYYYYYY!!! Fantastic Bilbo!! Make sure you continue to give us people who're still strugglying your sage advice.

Enjoy your celebrations and rest.

S

That’s fantastic news well done Dr B. (up)

J

You have been secretive like me LOOOL
I knew its today though

So you did it and as I TOLD WE BOTH WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT THE OUTCOME

it is more than a relief it is something bigger isn't?

N

Thats wonderful news Bilbo - congratulations!! Sounds like the viva was perfect as well, I am so pleased for you. Natassia xxx

S

CONGRATULATIONS...MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH MUCH MORE SUCCESSES IN LIFE.

D

Only saw this now: Congratulations Dr BB! :-)
It's finally over. Well done. (up)

R

Hi Bilbo,

well done! Congratulations!

Do you know that your postings on this forum have been very inspiring and as such you have been (and are) a big help for the other posters?

Enjoy your achievement!:-)

K

Wow! Many congratulations. Your story is inspiring Dr Bilbo. I'm more of a lurker rather than an habitual poster but I've followed your progress and I'm delighted for you:-)