PhD in Aussie

K

Hi Guys!!!

I am currently in search of PhD in Australia in Heart research. I am a post graduate in Biological science and want to specialize my research in cardiovascular diseases. Can some one help me in finding some good university for that. Also, is there any specific site for PhD search in Aussie just like this site?

P

I wouldn't look University based, but more PI based. Do you know any good groups in Australia that are in the CV business?

this site is a little more international and from memory has a large ozzie base of people who may know more. Its also a big huge and scary though

http://www.phinished.org/

Hi Klpn16

Australian PhD places do occasionally get listed on FindAPhD. There is also a good article on doing a PhD in Australia & New Zealand.

Good luck with your search.

======= Date Modified 28 Jul 2011 11:53:06 =======
The Good Universities Guide 2011 is the main Australian publication that outlines universities, courses, etc for Tertiary study in Australia.
Ive attached a weblink www.gooduniguide.com.au, here but if it doesn't work-just google the full title listed above.

Not sure from memory how good it is for finding out about doctoral research (as opposed to undergrad, etc) but it should give you an insight into all of the universities here, what their best research areas are, who the star players are, and (most importantly) what students think of them. Good luck btw
8-)