Please someone say something..anything to help me

D

Heidi, I am so pleased that everything is turning out so well for you and Bea. Bath is a lovely place and I loved to meander through the old streets so full of history. I used the uni a few times for library access and binding at the end of my PhD and I was very impressed with the campus (although parking as a visitor was dire lol). Keep those future ambitions in mind and slowly you will reach the place you want to be. Stand proud because you deserve to.

H

Wow - you both make me feel almost acceptable! thank you. Thank you so much. I shall do my best to make sure Bea and I find some time for us - I find time for me - and Bath brings all it has for us! Sleep well - and speak soon. I honestly cannot believe the above journey ended in a happy ever after - I am very lucky indeed. I finished my corrections in a week - they were just the odd comma etc....so I had an easy ride. My heart really goes out to all those people on here who are struggling with personal problems, financial difficulties, supervisor issues.....you name it I experienced it - but came out the other end - there is as they say 'light at the end of the tunnel'.