researches in pedagogik

A

Я заинтересован в исследованиях, которые связаны с непрерывность образования. Есть много России работы по этой теме, но может быть, есть что-то подобное иностранными scientist.If вы знаете что-нибудь пожалуйста, скажите мне.

Translated:

"I am interested in research related to continuing education. There are many Russian works on this subject, but maybe there is something similar foreign scientist.If you know anything please tell me."

Google Translate before you ask. Alyona, you'll have to be more specific with your question.

======= Date Modified 20 Oct 2011 15:43:31 =======
You are amazing Ian! (Sorry Alyona-can't offer much help here).

A

Actually I wrote in English, but this Google make a translation in Russian and i couldn't turn it back. I not such lan as you think.

Sorry Alyona, Mackem_Beefy has stated on another thread that he likes to be called Ian, and I was just impressed about the translation so I replied to him as well as to your post. I wasn't calling you any sort of name.

However 'Mackem_Beefy' is right in that I think the question needs to be more specific if you want more responses. Best wishes pjlu

A

Thank you very much!I'll try to explain what i'm dealing with in my scientific work. It's my first time, that I've registered in such forum and what is more, it's in English, that is why i am sorry if i make a lot of mistakes.

Quote From pjlu:

Sorry Alyona, Mackem_Beefy has stated on another thread that he likes to be called Ian, and I was just impressed about the translation so I replied to him as well as to your post. I wasn't calling you any sort of name.

However 'Mackem_Beefy' is right in that I think the question needs to be more specific if you want more responses. Best wishes pjlu

I can't remember saying that!!! Not really that bothered what I'm called. :-)

EDIT: I do remember vaguely actually, as the other thread was use of title after qualification. That was ages and ages ago.

Ive got a good memory for generalities and a lousy one for specifics...can't forget anything in its entirety-which can be a problem. But I know you said something about preferences and then said at one point your name was 'Ian' so perhaps I've conflated two discrete chunks of text into one not quite accurate memory. Anyway, hopefully noone is upset about any form of nomenclature or name. (Point in case, I have a surname that no one ever knows how to pronounce so I answer to anything that isn't vaguely insulting and within the ball park range).

And sorry Alyona...I will stop hijacking this thread as OF NOW:-)