sign question

B

I'm an Aries too 8-) my birthday was last week! Easter eggs AND birthday cake was fun!

A

Bilboooo... WOhoo.. two Virgos in here...

we are meant to be perfectionists but ..mm.. i dont think i am as much as i used to be

B

Quote From amanda:

we are meant to be perfectionists but ..mm.. i dont think i am as much as i used to be

I used to be much more like that. Since I got ill I've learned to chill out far more :)

D

Gawd... Zodiac signs... What a big pile of steaming crap.

P

I'm a Capricorn :) born on almost, really *almost* New Year's Eve...

Missed being a 1985 kid by a few hours!

S

I'm Cancer. Apparently we're sceptical of horoscopes and zodiac signs. I prefer Chinese Year animals....because I'm a Tiger (1986).

T

Aha, I'm a scorpio too 4Matt - does this mean we're both a bit evil?

I think it's all nonsense but it does amuse me :-)

S

if its chinese new year animals then we have to see the cut-off point; if you were born before the date of chinese new year (say of a Dog year, you could be a Pig)
:-) :-) :-)

love satchi

S

oh no wait; if got my calculation wrong; if its before the Chinese New Year date of a Dog year, then it will be Chicken Year.

hahaha

S

I'm also Sagi and so far I find Virgos to be the most difficult to get along with!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

I can't be the only Gemini on here? I would say that I am fairly typical Gemini, but then I have ADHD which seems to be a fairly typical Gemini too!

A

Quote From SGirl:

I'm also Sagi and so far I find Virgos to be the most difficult to get along with!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eehehehe.. so why is that?? is it because they want everything so perfect?

D

I'm starting to believe in this ASStrology caper, as it seems to be completely correct about my personality:

Western Astrology: Virgo/Libra

Virgo/Libras strive to create balance and harmony between themselves and others. They bring their skills and talents together for the good of others. Despite their inherent modesty, those born on the Virgo/Libra Cusp are industrious and efficient when working for a good cause. Objective and just, Virgo/Libras are excellent arbitrators and enjoy lots of friends.

Chinese Astrology: Fire Snake (1977)

The Fire Snake is like a meteor in the sky, brilliant and alive. With spellbinding eloquence, the Snake converses with conviction on a broad range of topics, but realizes that good conversation lies as much in the listening as the talking. The Snake does both very well, raising communication to a very high and elegant art. People love to be in the company of this very graceful Fire Snake, who is always pleasant, provocative, humorous, and quick witted. With split second reflexes, they are constantly conceiving new ideas and coming up with new schemes. This entrepreneurial spirit makes headlines and the Fire Snake is much admired. Because of their ambition, perseverance, and infinite patience, and wise financial moves made early in life, their fortunes grow steadily. By the time middle age arrives, financial fortune is truly theirs. Relationships follow the same path, through faithfulness, perseverance, and willingness to make relationships really work, the future is always bright

Egyptian star sign: Thoth (Tehuty, Djehuty)
(August 29 - September 27)
God of learning. Those born under this sign are typically accurate and capable problem-solvers and excellent organizers as well.

S

Quote From amanda:

Quote From SGirl:

YESSSSSS and they are so fussy!!!!!

Heres the funniest thing ever: I just FOUND OUT TODAY that my bestfriend (of whom I always thought was a VIRGO) turns out to be CANCER
*LOL*

D

Quote From SGirl:

Quote From amanda:

Quote From SGirl:

YESSSSSS and they are so fussy!!!!!

Heres the funniest thing ever: I just FOUND OUT TODAY that my bestfriend (of whom I always thought was a VIRGO) turns out to be CANCER
*LOL*

Wow, you should e-mail Russel Grunt and tell him this startling news!