Thursday's particularly silly question - Cartoons

P

I remember Knightmare. It was so good, but looking back on it now the production values were low. It seemed so high-tech and 'A'mazing, but really it was all painted back drops and stage curtains & 50p props. I too, once dreamed of going on.....
BTW This may seem a bit off kilter but did anyone else think there was something slightly incestious going on between He-man & She-ra? I know they were supposed to be 1/2 syblings but they always spoke sooooo warmly about each other and were strangley brought up seperately. Touch of the Angelina Jolie's for She-ra me thinks?

P

also Penelope Pit Stop, she wanted the hooded claw to catch her really.

Secret Squirrel & Morroco Mole, or Batfink "my wings are made of steel" anyone?

M

big up the cities of gold, i remember seeing those whole series a few times over my primary school days. Knightmare was cool and i loved willy fogg around world in 80 days, kids these days, if there aint massive special effects and modern stuff it not worth watching, bring back cities of gold

H

Pea, He-man and She-ra were in fact TWINS!

Thats maybe why you sense that extra closeness........(I hope)

P

I remember Mighty Mouse used to do my head in as a child but Batfink was rulin'.
Such agression Lamb, is not good for you. All I can say is One banana, two banana, three banana, four. Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more.Tra la la, la la la la, Tra la la, la la la la Tra la la, la la la la, Tra la la, la la la la

P

H: Are you sure? Twins - well that makes it doubley gross. They were at it, I reckone

S

Or as batfink used to say:

"You cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel!"

T

The raggy dolls, raggy dolls, dolls like you and me.....

T

hehe u are right.. I wouldn't like to look like any of them! However, one of my old school teachers did look like sad sack and he was given that nickname by us

S

That raggy dolls tune gets in your head and stays there. You end up humming it all day.

P

I have often been told I remind people of penelope pitstop!

S

Well Pea, if you're Penelope Pitstop that makes me your guardian Sylvester Sneekly then. But watch out, I might seem nice but there's something sinister you don't know about me.

Quite why Penelope never figured this one out is beyond me, I mean it's almost as bad as Lois Lane who couldn't recognise who Clark Kent really was.

T

I found one of the silly questions threads...

L

wow your message really brought back memories! i used to love the raggy dolls, and danger mouse, thunder cats, and he-man. and transformers ("robots in disguise") those are classic. i agree the stuff on telly now for kids, just isnt in the same league! or perhaps we're biased and are all nostalgic.

L

Quote From mrchipz:

big up the cities of gold, i remember seeing those whole series a few times over my primary school days. Knightmare was cool and i loved willy fogg around world in 80 days, kids these days, if there aint massive special effects and modern stuff it not worth watching, bring back cities of gold

omg i remember watching cities of gold!!

i really liked the cartoon of dungeons and dragons, how i wished they would find their home, but they never did! but oh the fun adventures they had :-)