Twitter

B

Quote From SBCC:

Quote From ady:

Perhaps it's just me but the 'Add this page to your social networking sites:' comment seems stuck at the bottom of my screen and is in the way of text!

Is it just me?

Same problem. Bloody annoying...

Also very irritating!

D

I can also see it. Glad it's not my imagination then.

A

Hi guys,

What is it exactly that's annoying? Send us a screen shot if need be. [email protected]

Regards,
Adam
PGF Team

A

will do :-)

This should now be fixed. This was a cache issue with the stylesheet. If you are still experiencing problems press CTRL + F5 to fix.

A

We've spotted the problem some of you are having (thanks Ady). I think a hard refresh should sort it (CTRL+F5) but we are puttig something into place so that it wont happen again

A

annoying overlapping line all gone, many thanks :-)

D

I second Ady, thanks for sorting it.

Quote From adam:

Hi guys,

We';d like to inform you that you can now find us on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/FindAPhD

Follow us

Adam

Mackem Beefy likes this. (up) ;-)

S

For some reason it still appears for me. I have a mac, not sure whether that plays a role or not, though...

B

Quote From SBCC:

For some reason it still appears for me. I have a mac, not sure whether that plays a role or not, though...

Still appearing for me too, on my Macs in Firefox. Very annoying and distracting. And on my 800x600 desktop it takes up quite a lot of screen acreage.

D

======= Date Modified 22 Jul 2011 21:14:09 =======
I'm using firefox and it hasn't been back since it was 'fixed' this afternoon.

S

Quote From BilboBaggins:

Quote From SBCC:

Still appearing for me too, on my Macs in Firefox. Very annoying and distracting. And on my 800x600 desktop it takes up quite a lot of screen acreage.

Glad it's not just me. I'm using Opera, but tried in Firefox and it shows up there as well.

A

I'm using Internet explorer and to be honest it is there just not in the same way as earlier. When I originally posted it was like a line of text which overlapped the text of thread posts. Since it's been 'fixed' its like the entire bottom of the screen is blocked off which actually is a bit disconcerting, just not as annoying as before.

D

Quote From ady:

I'm using Internet explorer and to be honest it is there just not in the same way as earlier. When I originally posted it was like a line of text which overlapped the text of thread posts. Since it's been 'fixed' its like the entire bottom of the screen is blocked off which actually is a bit disconcerting, just not as annoying as before.

Exactly what I meant to say but I suspect the bit at the bottom of the screen is meant to be there, or perhaps I'm wrong.