Urgh!

stars all round!

well the park was down right embarrassing. I usually go at 7am and forgot there would be THOUSANDS of horrible little kids there yuck. All their parents were tutting at me cos my dog chases squirrels at a very high speed and runs across the footpaths like a maniac. But I think that I don't really like their kids either, so I think we are even.

I know what you mean - I've got a greyhound and she just loves squirrels!! There's just no her convinvcing that they're uncatchable - at least until she learns to climb trees that is :-)

Unfortunately my lil one actually does catch them very occassionally - it must be her country upbringing . Hopefully she never does it front of kids because I would imagine it would worry them. Although she does despatch them very carefully with a quick shake of the head. It is pretty grim though! :$

J

My cat has been known to catch squirrels... and rabbits. He's the hunter-gatherer type... apparently his Felix just isn't good enough.

L

I find when i come back from a break i'm able to work better, that could be all you need. A long walk helps too(up)

M

Looks like it's film watching time now!

hmm - now I make the to do list and then cook for the rest of the family :-s

I have also just received an email that focuses the mind - basically saying people are doing similar work to me, so I am going to get my publication written up by monday!