What are we all eating for today ?

pea, you might end up having all the postgraduate forum users over for dinner. That menu sounds delicious.

DanB., why do I sense that you are not talking about coffee?

H

I just had a three bean wrap, 3 chocolate cookies and some wine gums...feel pretty yuck now! Seafood Linguine for dinner - yum.

C

I've had some melon, an apple, a cereal bar and a bite of dime cake (ikea, see...) I'm starving.

DanB, go to your room!

(my last post has to be read with Peter Griffin voice, otherwise it's not funny)

lol @ lamb

S

cold shower? That would just encourage him.

H

I feel like eating farley's rusks. Do you guys remember them?

S

I keep stealing them from my nephew.

S

Being uncle is great. You can hand them back when they start crying, need changing etc.

T

Yup I agree being an uncle is fun.. plus you get to eat lots of kids sweets when you are opening the packet for them and have to taste them to check they are ok.

I had to change my nephew once.. i stood him in the shower and hosed him down.. I think i confused the poor little mite.

T

I just cant stand the smell :oS

T

Mmm I think I will go to the sandwich shop and get a bagel or something like that.. Or I could nip over to the pub for lunch..

A

Going to the pub for lunch, will probably have scampi and chips, haven't had that in ages! (Although there is the possibility of a steak and ale pie...)