Where is the love?

W

Translation for Mitizú's essay according to babelfish. Not that I understand it now :-)

W

Them, Here is love, friends, cosmic, of the wind, waters, earth and stars, presents in spirit, ubicuidad and virtually of astral traveller, thanks for his forums, cheer to me and I reflect much. However, desire to refer me to a concept that our natives handle of more beautiful form, sublimates, sagrada and power as it is "Love": Love does not become, (that is perogrullo and entelequia western), because the love feels, intensely, sex is sex, love is love, but sex with love and the love with sex are sublime, sacred, intense acts and power, that are constructed eternally, the real love never finishes. Love is conjugated in plural, is free, free and group, does not exist love without another subject of love, until with we ourself, because when we are in balance, our spiritual body (energy), psychic (reason) and physicist (heart), they are loved and they been in perfect harmony (nirvana), loving us us cultivates with the love to the fellow and all our subject beings of love. Love is a molecule, a point of energy, that when feeling it cannot be defined, single feels frees, plural, spontaneously and innocently.

W

I am sure it made sense in it's original context. It just sound like a lot of spanish at the moment. Drunken spanish!

W

Whoppeeee for us. :)

P

I am resurrecting the virtual forum drink for the good of group relations.
Just cracking open a bottle of Sol....Cheers everyone.

F

Ooooh lovely, is it too early for a G and T?

F

I will join you both, and have a pint of cafferys. Nibbles are on the table with the mince pies if anyone wants any.

D

mmm mince pie and glass of red wine for me

F

Mince pies, yes please!