Who got the fastest publication

O

This thread is completely.................useless

why otto?

D

Yeah otto why? ;)

it is 100 times better than the "to find a job" thread that was created last week. Shall we start voting threads?

L

Sorry duncan, I wasn't meaning to have a go at you or anything just if people were going to answer it would have been a useful point

D

This thread is making me smile now,

J

we're just jealous because at this rate you're gonna be professor duncan while we're all living off dole money

C

So, what field are you working in?

lol @ Jewel

D

To the nice people who haven't been abusing me:
Im working in chemistry/microbiology focusing on helping in medicine really. Developing smart bandages for wound management. Not sure about the rate of working stuff though, think my supervisor is a little obsesed with publications, but that suit me perfectly. Think my thesis is gonna hopefully be loads of publications stapled together, that could make writing up a bit easier! If everything goes as planned - in reasearch DOUBTFUL

J

nobel prize in medicine

D

well yeah that would be cool, i will use that as my target, Althogh then i will always feel like a failure so i might not!

So what you reasearching Jewel

J

Statistics ... zzz

D

Statistics ey? Thats cool, I take it from the "zzz" that you are not enjoying it at the moment

no, it's the main title of the phd.
Zzz: The statistics of letter z usage in English graduate forums...