Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

How long did you wait to hear if you were accepted?

M

Hi all, this is my first post.
I was wondering (because I am not familiar with the UK system): how long did you wait to hear whether you were accepted or not onto your masters programs? I've been waiting a very long time, and despite chasing it up, I've heard nothing. Does that sound like bad news?
Cheers,Mike.

N

When did you apply and when's the course starting date? If you apply too early they're not likely to get around to it for months. Nothing to do with your application... just that they wont bother until theyve received a stack of applications. Plus some departments are just plain badly organised.

M

I think when I applied to my masters courses it was May/June time, and I got one acceptance, and one rejection within a month. However, it's hard to say whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that you haven't heard, it might just be too early in the year. x

M

I think when I applied to my masters courses it was May/June time, and I got one acceptance, and one rejection within a month. However, it's hard to say whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that you haven't heard, it might just be too early in the year. x