Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

anyone can give me suggestion of the proposal?

L

Hi Dear,

I have been turned down by several universties scholarship application. some told me that because the proposal was not judged to be of a sufficiently high standard.

Anyone could give me some suggestion of being a high standard research proposal that I can work on it. Thanks for all.

S

Why do people continually request stupid things of them? An Ethnographic Study of the Online Interactions of PhD Students

D

What is your Area of Research? If you want any Helpful replies from anyone include details.....

Yes Lin. I'm guessing that you hesitated to write a lengthy question. But don't worry. Explain a little bit more what your area is, how did you approach that rejected proposal etc, so we can help you improve and develop that further by explaining what else could be needed.

L

Thanks guys. I left school for several years. I have no one could help me with my proposal. My proposed area are the international business strategy with local enterprise. its in business & management.

I did the introduction, literature review, objectives, methods and preference etc. My thoughts were developed a strategic model for local business development. however, might I don't have stronger literature parts to follow, somehow, they might feel my proposal is unclear.

I don't know what and how should I work on them now. :-(

D

http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/phd/PhDproposal/
The above gives some advice about the structure. I cannot advise you of any contents as I am not from this Area of Research.
However I think to make your proposal strong you have to convince them that you have an expertise in your area of business development and want to research a particular strategy to develop in further and practiced over since you left school.