Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

submitted today

B

And I feel strangely empty and lost!

Thank you to everyone on here who was there to answer my queries and read about my woes. The 'cyber-support' has been just as important as the other types of support.

Congratulations Butterfly! That's awesome! Well done and, for my part, thank you as well for your contribution and participation. I hope you know it has been appreciated. Hoping you stay on the forum and also that you do something great to celebrate and to help you through this transition period.

T

Congrats Butterfly! I remember feeling lost and a bit of an anticlimax after my undergrad - but this must be tenfold! Thanks for all your support on this forum too!

P

Quote From butterfly20:
And I feel strangely empty and lost!

Thank you to everyone on here who was there to answer my queries and read about my woes. The 'cyber-support' has been just as important as the other types of support.

Its taken. me a few drafts to get ready for submission but it looks like I will be submitting next week.
Funnily enough, now that I am just fixing a handful of typos and choices of word I also feel starngely empty and a bit lost.
All the intensity of 3 and a half years has just vanished overnight.