Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

Waiting For Corrections to be Sent?????

T

So I got major corrections in my viva which was 3 weeks ago. I'm not happy with this outcome and the fact that my viva went on for 7.5 hours!
Anyway even though I'm not pleased I still have to do these corrections but 3 weeks later I haven't received them. My internal examiner seemed shocked when I told him I hadn't got them yet as does my supervisor. I just want to get them over and done with ASAP and all this waiting is just making me more frustrated.
So I just want to know how long it took for you guys to be sent your corrections list?
Thanks

T

Quote From Jamie_Wizard:
Sorry to hear that. I think two weeks is normal, anything beyond that seems strange. I would contact your examinations office. In any case, I think the clock starts ticking from when you receive the report, and not from the date of your viva. Best wishes, Jamie.

Thanks for this. I've actually just had a look at the post viva form which examiners fill out and it says I should have got them within 24 hrs after the oral exam. So I'm going to have to into campus on Monday and try and sort it out. It's been such an awful process, it took them over 2 months to set a date for my viva, then the viva itself was extremely bad and now this. Hopefully I'll get it sorted on Monday :)

P

24 hours to recive major corrections? That doesn't sound realistic at all. 3 weeks is not on either though.