Signup date: 21 Sep 2011 at 5:34pm
Last login: 21 Sep 2011 at 5:34pm
Post count: 8
I read a startling article the other day about home ownership and was curious to find out if people think ownership of a home is as important as it was in the past and what are your views on how the housing market may change in the next few years?
According to numerous "professionals" we are looking at new generation of young people who would rather rent instead of buying. In a survey of 8,000 people aged between 20 and 45, only 5% of those described as "Generation Rent" (those with no realistic prospect of getting on the housing ladder) are making spending sacrifices to save towards their first home. The remaining 95% have no spare cash, no interest in saving or are trying but failing to save.
Is getting on the property ladder is important to you then why is this so?
What schemes have you tried/are you trying?
Are you open to new schemes? - if so you may be interested in facebook.com/GetOnThePropertyLadderNow
What are your thoughts?
Masters DegreesSearch For Masters Degrees
An active and supportive community.
Support and advice from your peers.
Your postgraduate questions answered.
Use your experience to help others.
Enter your email address below to get started with your forum account
Enter your username below to login to your account
An email has been sent to your email account along with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not recieve your email, or have any futher problems accessing your account, then please contact our customer support.
or continue as guest