CHEAP MBA

G

Hi all
I am looking for suggestions on cheap MBA's for non EU students in UK.

Please suggest the uni and the fees. I know of a couple of places with fee in the range of £12000. Do you know any cheaper?

I know the cheaper courses will not be of good quality. But that is NOT my concern. Please advise.I shall be very grateful.

Also I am currently studying for masters at Manchester Business School. If anyone needs any feedback, feel free to ask.

D

Quote From gaurish:

I know the cheaper courses will not be of good quality. But that is NOT my concern.

Then what IS your concern? Just to get the letters MBA after your name? Go and buy a fake one from some diploma mill if that's your concern.

G

Thanks for the reply. Yes this exactly is my concern. And I don't see a problem with it. Why do you have a problem with it? Fake degree might be your style. Not mine.

I always wonder why people like to create useless nuisance.

D

Well if you want a proper MBA, then pay for it.

If you want a cheap useless MBA, buy one off the internet, it'll be thought of just as highly and you can save the money you can't be bothered to go out and earn.

G

May I add another piece of information that I need it to be full time campus based degree, not online.