How to find out a good research topics?

A

Hi folks, can you please suggest a good research topic?

B

No

P

Quote From assignmentconsultancy:
Hi folks, can you please suggest a good research topic?

We are all here to willingly provide support for each other free of charge but this is a ridiculous question.

H

What about fraudulent essay writers and what students really think about them?

P

Accounts of prospective PhD candidates online activity in soliciting research topics. A qualitative methodology - maybe even discourse analytic to explore the power knowledge configuration.

T

Quote From helebon:
What about fraudulent essay writers and what students really think about them?

Good one!!!

C

It’s hard to answer this question because there are too many topics which are interesting and exciting for some students and at the same time boring and complex for others. You need to sit down for a bit and think what you want to focus on. Research can take a while and if you choose a dull, too broad or too narrow topic which doesn’t interest you at all, then your results are meant to be poor and worthless. For example, one of my favorite topic I’m ready to talk and write about is gender and everything which is connected to woman and man’s positions in our society. What about you?

P

[quote]Quote From CallTutors:
The ability to develop a good research topic is an important skill. An instructor may assign you a specific topic, but most often instructors require you to select your own topic of interest. When deciding on a topic, there are a few things that you will need to do:

brainstorm for ideas
choose a topic that will enable you to read and understand the literature
ensure that the topic is manageable and that material is available
make a list of key words
be flexible
define your topic as a focused research question
research and read more about your topic
formulate thesis statement

Excellent. You have one member of staff pretending to need help on creating a research topic and then a second member of staff comes along with a link to yet another tedious and dodgy looking essay writing website.
You people may be immoral, unethical and devious but nobody could accuse you of lacking creativity.

Your website is very funny. I particularly enjoyed the rib tickling text under the hilarious heading "Don’t Get Panic Of Your Failures". The best however came a few sentences further down where, apparently without a shred of irony or self awareness you have a heading called "Never Cheat On Your Assignments" right next to text which promises to produce "first class essays for you"

If only PhD students were idiots you'd be raking in a fortune.

T

What I find funniest and most annoying at the same time is the way that they reply on here in a completely off-topic I'm not listening to you this message has been copied and pasted and we post it everywhere and anywhere we can kind of way. Really makes you feel that you are interacting with human beings who have valuable and legitimate services to offer!

K

well you can take help of some writing service provider

T

Hehe!

P

Quote From Tudor_Queen:
What I find funniest and most annoying at the same time is the way that they reply on here in a completely off-topic I'm not listening to you this message has been copied and pasted and we post it everywhere and anywhere we can kind of way. Really makes you feel that you are interacting with human beings who have valuable and legitimate services to offer!

I am certain that these posters are AI bots.If this is the state of the art in AI then I think we can sleep safely in our beds at night as our jobs are perfectly safe for the foreseeable future. These idiots are taking over nothing.

T

Oh that would explain it then!