What's the best speech transcription software or services I can use to transcribe an interview?

E

I don't mind paying money. I need to get 200+ hours of interviews transcribed, but I don't want to do it myself. I want to use a software or services, but I want to use one that's reliable.

Given how painful transcribing audio is, people repeatedly ask us why there is still no software that can automatically take an audio and spit out its transcribed text with good accuracy. Now, it’s not entirely true that there is no such software - there are many, but they don’t help in transcribing real-world audio which typically involves handling multiple voices and all kinds of background noises.
Training a machine to recognize human voice has proven to be very difficult due to the variations in how people speak a particular language. Despite being the most widely spoken language, English itself sounds considerably different in various parts of the world.

Based upon what I've read, and my experience, it takes a minimum of 4-5 hours to transcribe 1 hour of digitally recorded interviews. Now the real question is, what's your time worth?

Transcription process takes precision and accuracy, commitment and dedication, focus and patience..

My suggestion is to use one of transcription services.