Big bottoms

D

I'm not sure if it's just me... but has anyone noticed that people seem to have bigger bottoms these days? I know people are getting larger upwards and outwards, but bottom growth seems to have become greater in proportion. I'm not singling out women either, I've noticed it with men as well.

Your thoughts?

And before I am accused of being bottomist, as the song goes "I like big butts and I cannot lie..."

L

Ha. There's a PhD in this, I'm sure.
Can't say I've noticed!

D

Are you primarily interested in size, or should we also consider quality (e.g. firm versus squishy) and shape (e.g. apple-shaped versus overripe watermelon)?

Should the data collection be a visual estimation, or do you prefer a more "hands-on" approach?

W

Yep, bottoms are generally getting bigger. Probably has a lot to do with increasing BMIs in general, as it's often used as a fat store. However, better a big bum than a big gut, as that's associated with all kinds of long term health problems.

D

Quote From Dalmation:

Are you primarily interested in size, or should we also consider quality (e.g. firm versus squishy) and shape (e.g. apple-shaped versus overripe watermelon)?

Should the data collection be a visual estimation, or do you prefer a more "hands-on" approach?

Well I've primarily noticed overall size, although I guess quality should be linked to it.

And, where legal, I prefer a hands on approach every time
:p

Quote From DanB:

Quote From Dalmation:

Well I've primarily noticed overall size, although I guess quality should be linked to it.

And, where legal, I prefer a hands on approach every time
:p

There is a certain forum I frequent where they would demand pictorial evidence. Charmless Man can back me up on this.
:-)

Ian (Mackem_Beefy)