Christmas Parties - Tell us about yours!

It's that time of year - the Christmas Party! Have you had yours? If so, what did you do and how did it go? If not, what are your plans?

D

Mine was terrible! I drank far too much free wine, and ended up chasing after the Head of Department asking for a photo with him, and then completely embarassed myself by making an unforgiveable Freudian slip to a senior member of staff.

Tell us about yours PGFT (breadsauce)

K

I've got a few, one was last week. It was fancy dress and I went as a cheetah (cheetah) <-- thought that was pushing it a bit! Another one is tomorrow night and we're going to watch a funny play thing.

D

I've still got a few more to go, but decided am not going to drink again until about a week

S

I will go to a Christmas Party on the 21st. I hope with my little undergrad!!! DJWickid, you havent told us. What happened that night on the double date? Was it a Christmas party?

D

Oh the double date was a bit boring and sober, and the older one brought his girlfriend! however i will also see both of them at a Christmas party on the 21st. I'm planning on enticing the undergrad into bed then!

S

I am planning the same thing on the same day as you With the type of man (if 22 year-olds are considered men). Hmm...

S

Next week. Not going. That about sums it up. (scrooge)

I'm afraid we can't give away the details of our Christmas Party, as we might get some Forum members turning up wanting mousemats! There will be sausages though - plenty of them

S

!!!

D

Any vegan sausages for me?

Sara - We're not sure which smiley you were trying to get with your post "(if 22 year-olds are considered men)". The mind boggles...

B

Ah,mine's tonight, apparently its the highlight of the year and is actually meant to be good. Hmmm. I will let you know!

S

I meant 22 year olds are so little and cute, they are more to the kid side (sort of like late teens ) than to mens. I love them though!!! I have to get myself one. So innocent, so delicious.. goutsou goutsou!!! Why are you touchy PGFT? Are you 22 year-olds? If yes...mmmmmmm!!!!!

D

I understand your meaning PGFT. (Orlando Bloom)