dissertationguideforyou.7p.com, Thesis Help, research proposal help

A

A DISSERTATION GUIDE FOR YOU

Need a degree, good grades, better job, better car, a big house etc. wait!! Did you miss something? Yes you did. You forgot to learn how to write a dissertation. Damn ….all your dreams go down like a deck of cards. Wondering what you need? You need a dissertation guide. You need a good dissertation writing guide to get what you want.

This dissertation guide will teach you a few basic things about a good dissertation.

• Choose a topic carefully.
• Consult your advisors as much as you want.
• Cross check the selected topic.
• Check everything available on your topic.
• Go through all the books, journals, blogs, WebPages etc.
• Try to generate original information which is unheard of.
• Prioritize, analyze and arrange your information. Specially concentrate on the conclusion and review section.

That’s all about this dissertation guide. Remember the key points of this dissertation guide so that your dreams can come true.

Dissertation help india dot com

S

Need to sell a service, get some money, pay the rent etc. wait!! Did you miss something? Yes you did. You forgot to check where you're advertising. Damn ....all your effort is wasted. Wondering why? Because this a postgraduate forum - everyone has already written a dissertation; two, in some cases!

D

Love it, Slizor! You pwned the OP 8-)

S

Fabulous!!!!!! 8-) I'm liking the massacre of the OP - is there no way that these idiots can be stopped from posting on our forum? I tend to find it mildy offensive and partronising, then amusing, but always infuriating..... sigh.... i think the OP missed the point, or maybe I did my dissertations wrong - 1st class at BA, Distinction at MA, now 2/3 through a PhD and still no better job, big car or big house.... ahhh well ;-)

J

I just love the idea that a disseration guide can make all my dreams come true - what even the one about winning the lottery and marrying George Clooney? Where do I sign up?

I think if you managed to marry George, without a pre-nup, then you wouldn't need to win the lottery, and he's REALLY old so, you'll probably get a cheque reasonably soon if he pegs it.

Is this dissertation providings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZpw2eTSolc

It's a bank holiday again! There has been no rain (yet) but we have had pesky posters...

J

Quote From sneaks:

I think if you managed to marry George, without a pre-nup, then you wouldn't need to win the lottery, and he's REALLY old so, you'll probably get a cheque reasonably soon if he pegs it.

ERRR George Clooney is only 5 years older than me - does that make me just old (as opposed to REALLY old)? (and he is considerably younger than my husband)

C

Want our dreams to come true? Be a sport and give us all a star :p

Yep, he's only 8 years older than me too, but I can remember 49 seeming 'really old' when I was in my mid 20s - I'm sure mid 20s will seem 'really young' to me by then too. 21/22 seems like that to me already... And now I think 54 and under is quite young! I guess it depends who is looking, and from where they are looking.

Yeah, give us a star andrew, don't be a meanie!

Quote From jepsonclough:

Quote From sneaks:

ERRR George Clooney is only 5 years older than me - does that make me just old (as opposed to REALLY old)? (and he is considerably younger than my husband)

:$ Sorry Jepsonclough - he's been in the movies for so long, I am reckoning on him being AT LEAST 70 - any reports to the contrary are just his PR machine :p

Quote From eska:

Yep, he's only 8 years older than me too, but I can remember 49 seeming 'really old' when I was in my mid 20s - I'm sure mid 20s will seem 'really young' to me by then too. 21/22 seems like that to me already... And now I think 54 and under is quite young! I guess it depends who is looking, and from where they are looking.

Sorry - only just read this, is he really only 49????? I think he looks a lot older than that!

I agree Sneaks, he comes across as such an old fuddy duddy and really boring, I much prefer Cary Grant: the original and the best, in my book. Sorry to any Clooney fanciers, including Jepsonclough - I've had family members become deeply offended by Clooney views.

S

Clooney is God!!!! Jepsonclough you'll have to fight me for him :p Ahhhhh, I remember the joyous days of ER - I'd so happily have thrown myself under a bus just to end up in the ER with him treating me.... that would have been a real treat! And no, he's not 'really' old - if he's 49 he's 9 years older than me lol - but 20 something is so sweet, just out of nappies ;-) he he he, it used to bother me sitting in a BA class with people who were born the year I left school lmao!