Don't you hate it when...

B

You forget about your cup of tea brewing in the kitchen :-s that's twice today!

A

lol....im not able to sleep had terrible dreams cos ive got an interview day after tomorrow.,... so atleast ur in a better situation ;P btw which tea green or black?

if its green tea (A.K.A cabbage) then you can leave the forum ;-)

C

Yes...though love it when it happend but it is still a drinkable temparature!

Now really want tea. Have milk here but need to walk to shop for tea :-(

A

cabbage tea? yucckkkk i prefer darjeeling or south african tea i think it has bits of dried mango in it hmmm yummy :-)

Its builders tea for me, or nothing (up)

A

...your guilty pleasure fails to bring about as much guilty pleasure as it once did. Programme I have on series link back on today after break for Christmas but it was very disappointing.

B

Just good old Tetley here! I've never tasted green tea, don't think i want to either!

C

Mostly coffee for me since going through writing up, although since relaxing a bit over Christmas I have started to drink tea again and am about 50:50 at the moment.

Did also experiment with Green tea, it was alright, a friend of mine used to come to our lab office with a bag of loose leaf green tea, which looked just like marijuana, and asked if i wanted to go outside and do a bit of green. He was actually referring to partaking in a cup of green tea on the bench outside the lab.