Help xmas blues

D

A plea for help...what do people do when they've had a really, really sh*t day. I mean so bad you just want to curl up under the quilt and never emerge again :-( The slice of apple pie I've had has just made me feel guilty... maybe a mince pie they're more seasonal after all, but I'm in danger of entering bah humbug territory

F

I have them to...I used to have them before I started my PhD! I have had two half day training courses & a day's workshop this week, other than that I have done very little, and feeling guilty (granted I have a bad fluy cold)...I'm already onto bah humbug . Most folks are a looking forward to going "home", where as I know this is adding to my stress. My only consilation is, I have arranged what I wanted to do from the 28th/29th onwrds, and that is giving me hope.

J

I can't wait for Christmas to be over and for normal life to resume. This time of year is depressing on so many levels. I hate having to adopt a whole new personality just because "It's Christmas!"

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just Christmas Day, but the whole bloody charade drags on for weeks and weeks.

I

Sh*t days happen sometimes - I usually have a few drinks, experience the whole host of emotions (laughter, anger, tears...) before falling asleep. The next morning, coffee tastes good and I remember I'm glad to be alive