I need some PhD style critical thinking to find...

D

The charging cradle for my camera. I am all out of solutions so you lot, intellectual and critical as you all are, should be able to help me find it.

My camera has a rechargable battery that recharges in a cradle. It's not small but not huge either. I came to charge it a few weeks ago (for graduation no less!) and haven't been able to find it anywhere. It's at one of two possible locations - either it's here (where I live and work) or at my parents'.

I've ransacked through everywhere here it could possibly be and can't find it anywhere. My parents have been decorating recently and we've moved a lot of stuff around. But as we've been unpacking all the boxes again, still nowhere to be found.

So.... where could it be? All sensible, plausible, ridiculous and impossible suggestions considered. (gift) for the silliest answers (snowman)

In the fridge/freezer?

In the car?

In your desk drawer?

Maybe in an attempt to recharge your frazzled postdoc brain you put it under your pillow?

J

Have you checked the box the camera came in? The pile of other chargers you have for mobile phones? Your very safe place where you put all important things so you know where they will be?/(that's the fatal one, you never remember the very safe place!:$ . Can you think back to when you last used it, you may just remember what you have done with it. Failing that, buy a new one, bet they are not too expensive- and when you have done that, the old one will miraculously reappear, somewhere you have probably looked at several times already :-)

Quote From DanB:

My camera has a rechargable battery that recharges in a cradle.

Is it a kodak? I have a friend whose aunt's dog ran off witha kodak recharging cradle once. Honest. Do you have a dog? Ergo... :-)