Urgent: research participants required for my MSc online survey

S

Hi all,

Have you ever been diagnosed with a psychotic, anxiety and/or depressive disorder(s)?
Or have you never been diagnosed with any mental health condition?

If so, then I was wondering whether you would be willing to be a research participant for a study on cognitive beliefs?

This is for my Postgraduate dissertation and will take about 20 mins of your time. It involves completing out some questionnaires anonymously.Participation is completely voluntary and you don't have to do it ifyou dont want too. However I will appreciate it greatly if you do. Tobe a participant for my study, you should be:

* Aged 18+
* Fluent in the English language

You can participate quickly, easily and anonymously over the internet by clicking the link below and following the instructions.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=OBNHJ_f931657a

Thank you. Deadline date is Fri Dec 25th. :-)

W

Hello, I've completed it for you - feeling kind today. Just thought I'd mention that a few of your items are redundant and it might be a bit ethnocentric for the multicultural population of the UK. Other than that, it wasn't too bad to do.:-)

S

Thank you for participating and your comments :) Much appreciated. Please do share this link to others who you know who are interested in participating/or just bored lol.

K

Have filled it in for you...I recognise some of the questions from other stuff I have completed and use one of the questionnaires in my own research....hope that doesn't matter! (I work in a psych department!). Good luck with it! KB

S

Hi KB, Thank you. Yes, all questionnaires have been previously used in research, which I dont own. They seem to be well validated and highly reliable, hence why I am using them. :-)

M

Hello! I filled it in for you, good luck, M.x

T

Good luck with it SabaH, hope you get enough of us.