whats everyone doing this weekend

A

just to get to know everyone better.....what are you all getting up to this weekend no matter how boring or cool it is....im watching blunder at the mo...think its fab...and tomorrow im going to go xmas shopping for the day b4 my pay all runs out... and then head to a housewarming/pissup at nite!then maybe....just maybe...write up some data!...or not!haha!

C

I'm going to do a bit of paid work, cram for my monthly supervision on Monday and while away hours sighing over cups of green tea whilst dreaming about my crush! Chris x

P

Writing an overdue chapter which I am determined to give it to my supervisor before I go to bed Sunday night. Going to a wine tasting. Going to a 4th birthday party (giddyup!). Washing my filthy car.

F

Off to see my man, and perhaps make some Stollen or even vegan cake (well it is my birthday next week)!

A

tomrrow I am invited to girl party with the other grad girl students. I never went to girl party so I hope it will be fun. every one suppose to cook something. sunday I got to write all the day long.

J

research :(

S

Finding a b'day gift for a 1-year old...what do babies want(!?) Playin footy later, and i might go into the lab on Sunday...non-stop rock n roll lifestyle for me!

M

working today :(
invited for a dinner this evening. that basically sums up another boring weekend for me. i wish, i'd meet more people here in this strange country to party *sigh*

S

Avoiding writing that all-important chapter!

A

ok, I went to that girl party and was so boring. I will never go again to girl party!! sunday I was supose to write all the day. well I slept most of the day