A Serious problem after submission

J

I m due to have my viva very soon. While I was checking my copy of the thesis I found that my printer ink ran out in 5 pages where what is written is not readable. I printed three copies (which I did not check carefully before submission) and replaced the ink cartridge four times. One of the copies I replaced the ink before it ran out (so 99% its fine) while the other two I waited for the ink to ran out before I replaced it. After which I reprinted starting from the first page that did not look good. I am hoping that it is only my copy which has pages like these but in case the examiners' copies have similar pages what is going to happen do u think?
I am going down and so devastated :-(

B

If it was a major problem I think the examiners would have contacted you by now, either directly, or through your supervisor. Try not to worry about it. Hopefully everything will be just fine. I must admit that I didn't check my thesis printed versions fully either, though I had it printed and bound by the university's own printing service, so would hope they would have had enough ink ;-)

J

Thanx dear

Your reply made me a lot better. My supervisor said exactly like what you said.
Thanks again