After 3 years and 10 months...

C

....I passed with minor corrections (typos, a new paragraph, and 2 additional sources)

:)

D

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations Dr. Chrisrolinski!

Minor corrections? Those are microscopic, surely? No worries, you can get them sorted by Saturday tea-time!

B

Excellent! I logged in just now hoping to know what had happened. Brilliant news. Delighted for you :)

I

Congrats! Good to hear you smashed it!

A

Absolutely fantastic news Chrisrolinkski!! I had no doubt you'd be great, I'm so so pleased for you!! Time to move onwards and upwards!! (up)

Have a great time celebrating Dr!

R

Well done, splendid Chrisrolinski!

Congratulations, I am very pleased for you. How do you feel?

:-):-)

K

Congratulations Dr Chrisrolinski!!!! Absolutely fantastic news!

S

That's rgeat news! Sounds like you did a great job.

You're an ispiration squire (up)

woop woop! Congratulations!

I'm sooooooo jealous :$

(gift)

B

Well done!!

P

Well done!

C

Thanks all! I feel relieved it is over and that I didn't fail but otherwise it doesn't seem real and I keep questioning whether it was really good enough and so on. But mostly just relieved. Doesn't feel much different though. It just happened.

P

Congrats Doc! Truly minor corrections!

W

Very well done, Dr Chrisrolinski! We all told you that you had nothing to worry about. Hope you continue to occasionally frequent this site, dispense pearls of wisdom and tell your PhD war stories to the little-uns who have either yet to start theirs or are not as far in. :-)(up)

S

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you :-) I checked on the site first thing this morning from the office but couldn't remember my password lol - home now and wanted to post :-) So so happy for you xxxxxxxxxx