anyone else working the bank holiday weekend?

J

I need cheering up as I will prob be working sat and sun. :( Anyone else doing the same?

P

Yep. probably me :(

S

i have to come in and tend to my cells! bah.

S

i really should work this weekend - i've got so much to do. However, im actually going away. Dunno if i can live with the guilt...

T

I have lots to do but have decided to take a few days off and go home.. Time for a bit of a break I think

J

i'll be working.

G

Probably, though it may be a better idea to actually take the day off.

K

I'm working Saturday at least, everyone keep their fingers crossed for me. I'll be developing a photo from a Southern Blot and my supervisor is desperate for the results and I've managed to mess it up twice already and...this is the last of the samples so this really has to work or I'm in deep do-do!

It's meant to be rubbish weather anyway...at least I hope so when I'm stuck in the lab!

J

good luck with that. Fingers crossed that it works for you. I will be coming in to take pic of my PFGE gel. I have been trying to get it to work since last october. It did last time so I hope it will this time!

D

Yeh - did nothing and ended up away last BH but this one I have to work

L

I can't remember that last one that I didn't work!!!

C

I shall be working, working like a smurf trapped in the evil Gargamel's mine......

C

he he

I'd forgotten it was a bank holiday, just want to finish my thesis and leave on supervisor's desk triumphantly and start looking for jobs.
Maybe not Monday then if he's not in
Still have to wait for supervisor to read after that...still waiting for chapter 5