Anyone else working this weekend?

J

i'll be working on a deadline this weekend. is anyone else gonna be working this weekend? hope its gonna be rainy coz its really hard to stay in when the weather is good.

J

no, i'm on vacation ... erm ... on conference i mean ;)

me

C

I've cooked a Swedish äppelpaj (apple pie) for tmrw, and now I'm nestling down to a ... slog at the computer writing...

...why can't procrastination last forever....

J

chrisrolinski - lol - tell me about it.

J

Good for you Jewel. Am off to on eon Thursday, however before that this paper needs to be done.

Good to know am not the only one who's working 404.

P

Yep, I really need to work this weekend. I feel so very dumb at the moment and need to brush up on some brain science here. I am going to be reading at least 3 papers through and brushing up on my brain functions, I am feeling really dumb today. So, yes, I am sending the husband and eldest son off to movies tomorrow whilst I do some serious work. Now, that is telling my age but yes, my son can watch movies late with his Dad!!!

T

Yup i'm working got my first year report due at the end of the month so i need to get my arse into gear lol!

Y

I'm going to do experiments everyday (when the equipment is available) for this entire month.

I think I'll get sick of what I'm doing for the past few months in May.

S

i'm working too (or at least should be - at the moment i'm posting on pgf instead...). got a deadline on monday and two other ones a week later so i won't be enjoying the weather. but then, i have bad hayfever so it's good to stay inside.

K

Hey PinkNeuron, I'm at it with brains this weekend too! Mainly sectioning them though, but am desperately trying to generate a few more results before it's all over in July.

I hope everyone's work is going well. Mine is not going well, very slow. I keep finding other things to engage my mind with. It was a beautiful day. I spent ages playing with cats in the garden, speaking to friends on msn and doing little escapist things like checking what's on ebay. Now I feel so guilty.

P

Brains, what brains? The nearest I have got this weekend is buying two more neuroanatomy books on Amazon. Other than that, I spent the whole evening when husband and son were out reading future episodes of Grey's Anatomy Series 3!! Now, I am realizing I have done nothing so I come on here to see if I am the only bad one!! I love this forum

Y

not only ebay, also facebook, and my numerous mailboxes!

S

Don't get me started on Facebook - I'm trying to avoid it.