Anyone submitting soon? By Feb end?

S

I am planning to submit the first draft by the end of Feb. Working hard but losing motivation at times. Please do join if you are planning to submit soon...need moral support now...

N

Hiya

Yes! I'm submitting the end of March, and also have to get all of my PhD for final reading by the end of February if not sooner!

Yes we both need the moral support I think (up)

Do you have a plan of what you need to do? I have a plan in my head, but I think I need a firmer one on paper!

J

Hi!

I am sending my final draft to my supervisors this week and submitting at the end of February! Hopefully that will give me enough time to make the changes they are bound to request!

The pressure is actually making me less productive! :(

Good luck! :)

S

Quote From jenni:

Hi!

I am sending my final draft to my supervisors this week and submitting at the end of February! Hopefully that will give me enough time to make the changes they are bound to request!

The pressure is actually making me less productive! :(

Good luck! :)

Good luck with yr submission, Jenni. How was yr experience after the first draft? How long did it take for corrections? Did you have yr submission date before first draft submission or afterwards? I have no idea about the process. Swetch

S

Hi Nearlyfinished,

Good luck with yr submission. I am currently doing corrections in my conclusion chapter. I still have few corrections in one chapter. The rest are almost done but still need to take a thorough read of all the chapters from the beginning to end. Hopefully, I will hand in the first draft by the end of Feb. I think I too need to have a firmer plan at this stage. Swetch