Anyone watched any good films recently

G

Just watched 'The Cottage'. Jennifer Ellison made me laugh. She had a turn-of-phrase similar to the first Mrs.Golfpro.

R

"In Bruges": one of the funniest movies I've seen so far this year. Colin Farrell, Brendan glesson and Ralph Fiennes are the main actors in it. A must see. Soon to be released in the UK ( I think)

B

"The Chorus" (in French, but interesting). "The Holiday" or "Shop Girl" - both hilarious. "Hitch" and "In Pursuit of Happyness" [sic, on spelling) - Will Smith at his interesting best. Must say, I love movies. Need them too! Yay!

K

I saw "The Orphanage" recently - VERY scary. But also very sad. Unlike most ghost/horror films, this actually had a really good plot. be prepared for some "jump out of your seat" moments though!

C

'Control' was very, very good. Also 'Juno' was really well written, funny and moving.

G

Just watched Cloverfield on DVD. Could have written better myself.

N

The Departed with Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio was pretty cool. Pretty hardcore violence but good.

S

'27 dresses' showing now. a must see for all you romantics

J

just watched Meet the parents and meet the fockers on DVD. May watch two more movies tonight to switch off from research.

Cloverfield I didn't like much because of the shaking camera perspective.

J

Saw Conan the Barbarian last night

Classic

G

My favourite two of the year to date...'La Vie en Rose' and 'There will be Blood'.

K

I watched "La Vie En Rose" last night - wonderful film! I never listened to Piaf before but want to go and get some of her music now. The actress who played her was amazing!

G

Yes, an amazing film. Well worth a couple of hours of anyones time.

S

Sweeney Todd - terrible film, but worth watching for the divine and gorgeous Alan Rickman in VERY tight trousers

O

I wanted to go see the Other Boleyn Girl, having read and really enjoyed the book--but the price and the long walk to the theatre put me off. Now that I am restored to Youtube viewing possibilities, I have looked at the trailers and am glad I did not go. It looks ugh.