anyone watching world cup?

J

what team are you supporting? Me...Brazil.

G

Toshiba are giving 2/3rds of your money back if you buy a laptop off them in June and England win. Their money is safe.

H

England of course....

S

ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!

C

England but as it'll be australia vs japan later, I'll be supporting australia for that match

S

I'll be cheering for Australia later on too, along with USA and Ghana (playing against czech republic and Italy respectively)

There are just a few teams that I really don't like, these include the obvious Germany, Argentina and France.

But Serbia annoyed me against Holland with the constant telling the ref to show cards to the dutch. Thats not on, so I'm glad they got beat, and that one serbia player got booked for such behaviour

C

See, I was born in Germany, have a Dutch passport and have lived in England for over 14 years, never know who to support

B

Im Welsh and will be supporting England all the way. However, I put a fiver on Mexico months before the tournament at 50/1 so I would win 250 quid if they won it. If they do win the world cup, you heard it first hear!!!

S

Not to mention absolutely useless, or perhaps he was a paraguay fan, in which case he was biased

T

I couldn't believe that the mexican ref was getting shirty with the players going to get water during the match.. Craziness!

J

i loved that ref! to say the least, he was entertaining and had this crazy haircut. Why should you drink water all the time ??????? I was supporting Paraguay (I'm no England fan). I support anyone willing to take them up. That's not to say that I don't like some of their players like Ferdinand, Croutch and erm...Walcott just to name a few, but when it comes to style of play, team composition etc, my support is elsewhere. Hmmm..Aussie v Japan....dono who to support. The US and whoever...i'll supporting the other team.

S

Why do you not like England or the USA jojo?

You from the middle east?

J

not supporting doesn't mean not liking Stu. nah, i ain't from there... but who knows, their enemies are many.

J

i prefer the US when it comes to Athletics and England in Cricket and Rugby.. for a game of football, the US and England haven't got my attention yet.

H

At least the last 10mins of the game yesterday evening were watchable.

Well done England for getting there eventually!!!