Article Request from Nature and Sciencedirect (Both are Needed)

E

They have historical importance and I'll need them to refer as beginning of shining on the topic.
Any help is desperately appreciated...

First one is :

Title : Inhibition of the Smooth Muscle of the Taenia Coli
Authors : Burnstock G, Campbell G, Bennett M, Holman ME.
Journal : Nature
Publication Date : 1963
Direct Link : "www.nature.com/nature/journal/v200/n4906/pdf/200581a0.pdf"
Abstract :
Excitatory junction potentials have been recorded from smooth muscles during stimulation of their extrinsic autonomic nerves1–4. Recently similar potentials have been recorded from the smooth muscle of the vas deferens of the guinea pig in response to stimulation of its intrinsic nerves5. These potentials, when recorded with the sucrose gap technique, have characteristics similar to those recorded with intracellular electrodes. Both the sucrose gap and intracellular electrodes have now been used for investigating the inhibitory potentials of the guinea pig taenia coli during stimulation of its intrinsic nerves.

Second one is :

Title : Innervation of the guinea-pig taenia coli: Are there intrinsic inhibitory nerves which are distinct from sympathetic nerves?
Authors : G. Burnstocka, G. Campbella, M. Bennetta, M.E. Holmana
Journal : International Journal of Neuropharmacology
Publication Date : 1964
Direct Link : "www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0028390864900036"
Abstract :
Transmural stimulation of the guinea-pig taenia coli leads to hyperpolarisation and relaxation,or to depolarisation, action potentials and contraction. The contraction is due to stimulation of cholinergie nerves. Evidence is presented which suggests that the relaxation may be only partly due to stimulation of the peripheral extensions of the periarterial sympathetic nerves.

I don't have access to the nature article but the science direct one is here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xx07ag for the article

http://www.sendspace.com/delete/xx07ag/dc44e890580b6d8c619e03077867abc9 to delete it when you've got it.

Trin

R

Hi Eading,
I've got the one from Nature. PM me your email address.
Cheers, Rina

E

I couldn't PM. Submit button didn't work. I don't know why...
My email add. : demirea[at]live[dot]com

My deepest thanks to you both... :)

R

Submit button does not work, but messages come through. I had the same problem the other day with sending PMs. Now check your email :) See you soon, Rina