“Big data is high-volume, high-velocity and high-variety information assets that demand cost-effective, innovative forms of information processing for enhanced insight and decision making.” – Gartner (Ching, 2015)
IBM describes these new demands across four dimensions: Volume, Velocity, Variety and Veracity. (ibm, 2015)
Big Data PhD Research topics which I found :
1) Improving Data analytic techniques- Gather all datas,filter them out on certain constraints and use them to take confident decisions.
2) Natural Language Processing methods - Use NL-processing techniques on Big Datas to find out the current sentimental trend and it can be used on business,politics,finance ...etc
3) BigData tools and deployment platforms -Conventional tools are inefficient to handle Bigdata, Lots of research is needed in these fields.
4) Better datamining techniques-Data mining is the method to grab datas from various platforms.Improved distributed crawling techniques and algorithms are need for scrape datas from multiple platforms.
5) Algorithms for Data visualization-In order to visualize the required information from a pool of random datas, powerful algorithms are crucial for accurate result.
Anybody is willing to share about what is other hottest research topic related to BIG DATA/PhD academic field in 2016? Thanks.
Masters DegreesSearch For Masters Degrees
An active and supportive community.
Support and advice from your peers.
Your postgraduate questions answered.
Use your experience to help others.
Enter your email address below to get started with your forum account
Enter your username below to login to your account
An email has been sent to your email account along with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not recieve your email, or have any futher problems accessing your account, then please contact our customer support.
or continue as guest