Congratulations folks! We did it!

C

Congratulations to everybody who has either survived their first term of a PhD or generally just made it through another term!

I have finally finished the draft literature review, and now it just feels weird....there seems to be a dearth of anything to stress about....until...

..oh yeah, I have to write a paper to give next term.

Sigh.

Happy Christmas folks!

Chrisrolinski x

F

Well done, and have a good break

M

I didn't even survive the first week

F

You will be more prepared mentally this time Matthew82, and i am sure you will be fine.

T

Merry Christmas everyone

Congrats on getting the lit review draft done.. I am still plodding through mine.. great fun!!

C

Thanks, y'all!

& Matthew1982: with the right PhD you'll last until the viva....

M

I want to last until after ths viva hehe.

C

*lol*

Of course! I fully plan to last until my viva and then fake some kind of incapacity so I don't have to deliver it, but still pass.

A

I had my breakthrough only at the beginning of term 3! Before that: no progress and a lot of pain. So don't worry about results or slow progress in the first two terms.

A

gglurughprflfhghgprghfugugh

have lost the power to think. but have got chapter two sent off to supervisor (well, first draft off).

i really dont want to think about the 8 i have to go ........ or the fact i was supposed to be getting chapter three done by the end of the year.

hmmm i need lots of

P

Awww poor aliby up in the middle of the night working so near to Xmas.
I am making you a virtual mug of tea & a biccie.

A

aw thanks Pea. much appreciated.

at least i got done in time so i could go to the pub yesterday

yo ho ho