Depression-A hazard!!

J

Hey guys is any of you suffering from great depression..If yes,then let me know all the symptoms.For further details,check out:-
http://www.indepression.com/

D

I wasn't alive during the Great Depression so I'm not sure what the symptoms were. I believe lots of people were unemployed and unable to get jobs.

G

======= Date Modified 22 May 2010 10:31:23 =======

Quote From DanB:

I wasn't alive during the Great Depression so I'm not sure what the symptoms were. I believe lots of people were unemployed and unable to get jobs.

Reread the thread again, probably DanB was right. It points to the great depression of 1920s Indeed....lol

My history is a bit hazy DanB.... but that was only during 1920s?
Josephajain! It is really necessary to find the cause of your depression before letting any Neurotic Psychiatrist/Psychologist Experiment with it. Most of the depressions can be linked with some physical matter/problem. It is only you who can find the real cure.

R

Josephajain, having an anonymous website about depression with nothing about the site owner or any medical credentials doesn't really inspire confidence. Why not just cut to the chase and list the various commercial sites for depression and stress busting author's books it seems designed to sell, all sneakily listed at the bottom of every page of that site in 'resources'? It would be more honest....

D

Ruby, you are far more polite about it than me 8-)