Full Text of Two Articles Needed Urgently PLEASE!

S

Hi all,

I don't have access to the following articles and I need them urgently as I am modifying my proposal. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone can gain access to them and PM me please!

Thanks a lot!

1. Drummond, MJN (2002). Men, Body Image, and Eating Disorders. International Journal of Men's Health, Vol, 1(1): 89-103

2. Olivardia, Roberto, Pope Jr., Harrison G., Borowiecki III, John J., Cohane, Geoffrey H(2004). Biceps and Body Image: The Relationship Between Muscularity and Self-Esteem, Depression, and Eating Disorder Symptoms. Psychology of Men and Masculinity, Vol 5(2): 112-120

N

I can get the second one via my university's subscription, don't know how I could pm it but I could email you it as an attachment?

S

Thanks so much Natassia! Ok, I'll PM you my email id...

M

======= Date Modified 03 Mar 2010 08:47:29 =======
My uni has access to the first journal, but only from 2004!

S

Oh dear...well hoping that someone may be able to get hold of them as I haven't received any article yet and this is so important! I am also currently out of the country which makes this more difficult :-(

E

My uni also has access to the first one from 2004....
Sorry

F

Have you checked your messages?

S

Just did and sent you a PM Florence :-)

S

Thank you Natassia for the 2nd article :-).

Wondering if anyone has access to the 1st? Thanks in advance!

C

I've got the 1st one right here if you want it. Library site claims access is only from 2004, but I could access it anyway! PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it over :-)

S

Thanks Claudia! Just sent you a PM :-)

S

Thanks guys! You all rock :-). This forum's wonderful and a great source of stress reliever

:-x