High Performers Over Here - Please Give Me Some Insight

F

Hey there, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of high performers a lot easier ;) Mainly going to address this through means of mental fitness because that's an area of expertise for me where I have done a lot for myself and studied plenty. Working on self, removing inner blocks, and becoming more fulfilled and successful in every sense of the word so you can achieve more and live happier.

Which is why I have two very simple questions:
1. As a high performer, what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with?
2. With regards to being a high performer, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!

PS Sorry I wanted to select "off topic" because that seemed like the best place to put this, but unfortunately was not possible to submit the post there. If you can please move it to a more applicable category

Hi fufilledsuccess,

Sorry to be rude but could you make a survey? I am reluctant to publicly post these answers and a lot people on this forum are happy to do 5-10 minute surveys if it helps out other PhD students.

C

Yep happy to help if you make a survey

Bit unsure what the 2nd question is after, are you asking what are your ultimate academic ambitions?