Hii need help

C

hi dear friends. I am chaitanya completed my M.Tech in Biotechnology. I am planning to come for phD abroad in europeon countries. Could anyone help in this regard. how to start searching the phd offers. funding thing, ielts min score, how to write a research proposal etc

please reply me,
Thank u
Chaitu

I

Welcome to forum, Your question is not specific and no body will be able to answer such a broad question. anyway, you can search phd offers on this website and some of them are for overseas, IELTS or similar is must and anything over 6.5 is good. to go in right direction first select your research area and then search phd studentship etc

C

Thanks ya im sorry i don know how to approach..could u help me how to search area of interest in biotechnology.. i have a broad idea but i don know how to write a proposal. should i select a topic tht is according to the work goin on in the university or any thing is fine??

I

you can start with broad idea and your supervisor will be able to narrow it down, have a look at this link: http://www.esc.edu/esconline/across_esc/writerscomplex.nsf/0/f87fd7182f0ff21c852569c2005a47b7 I hope it will help you; once you are clear about your research area, then try searching projects etc if you are looking for funded projects, while with self-funded projects you will need to write your own research proposal/research question with your potential supervisors;