I'm in love with ...

D

... Orlando Bloom. I've seen his new film twice, and I've bought the 2006 Orlando Bloom Official Calander.

(Is this an appropriate topic for a PhD forum?)

A

Wow!!!! Feel Mia's wrath!

D

I dreamt that Orlando Bloom asked me out for a drink last night ...

A

So Mia, you'll be rushing to see the new Harry Potter movie with Alan as evil Professor Snape then?

H

:¬o

Does that mean you would leave your husband for him?

D

My flatmates have just given me a life sized cardboard cutout of Orly, in his Kingdom of Heaven suit. They nicked it from Blockbuster. Umm, lovely ...

Z

matt Jay from Busted xxx

A

Which one is Matt...the dark haired one?

A

Yes, I originally wrote 'which one was Matt..' but thought that sounded like Matt was no more, rather than just the band ;o)

L

Good grief! I can't believe i've found someone else who fancies Alan Rickman! I get stick from my friends CONTINUALLY for my "bad" taste in men! (They are all wrapped up in the cast from the OC).

Z

Yep he is the one with the black hair - not Charlie who went on to form Fightstar - the crap band you were on about.

Holster, we would be only too happy to put up a picture. Just send one in to the usual address.

D

People tell me I look a bit like Tom Cruise from Top Gun...

D

Holster, have you sent in your picture yet?

A

Tom Cruise in Top Gun? Strangely though, I've never thought him particularly attractive in any other film.

I really don't get the Alan Rickman thing, however I'm looking forward to seeing the new Harry Potter and I will go with an open mind!