Is Double MSc Viable?

M

I completed MSc in Medical Genetics from University of Glasgow in 2005 with 2,1. Since then, I have been trying very hard to secure a traineeship in the NHS clinical scientist recruitment but have been unsuccessful though I gave some very good interviews. I luckily secured a week's voluntary placement at one of the CPA accredited labs'. My other work experiences have been but all this hasn't paid off.

I am not too keen in pursuing a PhD until unless a topic of my interest comes through. Also, being married, I am not sure if I can concentrate as much as I want to.

I am now contemplating to do another MSc in Clinical Embryology in a reputed university like oxford since I find that there are alot of fertility clinics in the country and if lucky, I could get through in one of the public or privately funded labs.

My head is in splits everyday when I think of these things. Things that are not under my control are taking over my life.

Please advise if my decision would be a right one. I know it's a long post but please bear with me :)

Thanks in advance

B

Do you have any idea why you didn't get a traineeship? Any feedback given?

Also, to find out what you really want, it sometimes helps to imagine that all obstacles have vanished . . . what would you do if you had all the options available to you with no impediments?