Just getting ready for interview

J

Was feeling quite relaxed but am just putting my make up on and am suddenly feeling quite stressed - not sure I have done enough preparation for what they will ask me but it is a bit late now.

Have got my rescue remedy sweets to suck while I am waiting and have got handouts and my notes for my presentaation.

Feeling hungary and sick at the same time

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

C

Remember to breathe - always helps ... :p

Confident walk, head held high, good opening greeting.

let us know how it goes.

Good luck! Mines on thursday and I'm feeling super under-prepared and yesterday realised my sup has given me a crappy reference :-(

I reckon you'll be great! (up)

P

Good luck :D You can do it!

E

Best of luck!
Everything will be fine!

B

Good luck (up)

W

Good luck!

C

Good luck!

J

Interview went fine but I decided that I don't want the job - not what I was expecting plus it's only a part time job and I had reservations anyway. I sent an e-mail withdrawing my application to avoid wasting any more time.

Thanks eveyone for your good wishes

C

That's a really powerful outcome ... and shows just how confident you were / are.

We need to remember when we go for these interviews that its a two way thing, and sometimes they just can't deliver ;-)

All the best for the next opportunity.

Chuff

good to hear JC. I went for a job recently like that. Unfortunately I'm not in a financial situation to withdraw, but didn't get it anyway haha!

I've re-done my presentation and feeling slightly better about tomorrow, even with the rubbish reference :-(

P

Glad it went well Jepsonclough, and gladder still you've come to the decision you want. Like Chuff said, it's definately a two way thing!

Good luck Sneaks!

J

Quote From sneaks:

good to hear JC. I went for a job recently like that. Unfortunately I'm not in a financial situation to withdraw, but didn't get it anyway haha!

I've re-done my presentation and feeling slightly better about tomorrow, even with the rubbish reference :-(

I wasn't really in a financial position to tak ethis as I would be giving up a full time job with a day a week for PhD research and £1500 towards my fees for a part time job (0.5) with no support (financail or time) but it was nearer home and I hoped might get me a foot in the door of that uni. However the job was not what I thought and so with the financial contraint as well I decided it really wasn't for me. Had a very nice e-mail back thanking me for letting them know and for going to the interview and good feedback saying I interviewed well and was appointable so a win win all round really (and my HoD is thrilled I am not leaving so is being nice to me)