need information on grants and scholarships

B

many of my papers have been accepted worlwide in conferences and in journals. but the irony is that i am not able to attend the conference because my institute does not support me and on my own i am very week financially. can anyone give me some information regarding any agency or body that helps meritorious-poor PhD students? i will be grateful!!

B

but i have been try'in hard...can you "tammanna" help me in this regard?!!

E

what area of research are u in? I know this is an awful question but r u male or female ?

B

i am a student of business management.

E

if u were in engineering and a female then there would b lots of places that would fund you.

B

guys another bad news...my paper has been accepted in an International conference in Rmania....but i am not gtting any help from my institution....feel like killing myself...please help ! tell me about some funding agency!!!!

P

go to u r lib..and look for the book "Grants Register"...u have loads of info in that.....i am sure u will find one or other foundation

G

Go to say if this makes you feel like killing yourself then God help you if you have any real problems in life.

B

thankyou i will definitly look up into the grant register...and golfpro i got ur poit too...i shouldn't have felt so helpless for such a trivial issue. there are worst things in life....thanks anyway

G

Appologies for my brusk manner first thing in the morning, but glad you get my general intention.

Y

I asked holds a master's degree in marketing from the Jordan and I want to get admission to a university in America or Britain. Please help me to get the application form for s Paul initial in one of these countries