PhD submitted!!

K

Hey all!

After having four copies of my thesis bound this morning and then seeing a typo and having to get it printed and bound again (another 3 times!), I have finally submitted! Managed to get it in a few days early so now have 8 days to prepare for my interview this Wednesday, and my viva next Wednesday!

Quite anxious (have lost over a stone in 7 weeks!) but not as bad as I thought I'd be at this stage. Got a very big week coming up though! Eeeeeek!

Best, KB

B

Excellent! Well done. Good luck for the interview. That's your first priority. I think you will already be well prepared for the viva, with your thesis so recent/fresh in your mind.

S

That's brilliant! Congrats! Fingers crossed for next week! :-)

woooo congratulations!

Also you give me hope - 1 stone in 7 weeks! I'm hoping I go the same way and don't put on a stone (which is my usual reaction to stress)

S

hi kb!!!
well done!!!! thanks for the wonderful news
you'll do very very well
love satchi

Woo, that's brilliant, congratulations!

H

congrats!!!! :-)

D

Fabulous news, well done KB! It will be a mad week for you but at least it is fresh in your mind and will be over very soon. Good luck with the interview and viva (up)

M

Well done! :-) Must be a great feeling. :-)

B

Well done that woman!(up)

P

How wonderful- well done KB(up)

C

Fantastic! You will be brilliant - adrenaline is still running high, so just keep going!
Remember to reward yourself. Here is a virtual mini-cake (mince)

H

Inspirational! Well done :)

And good luck with what's still to come.

A

Nice one KB, well done. Good luck Wed and Wed week (up)

S

Way to go, KB! Congratulations on your achievement! That is indeed great news! All the very best for your viva (up)!